The pair sold out in less than a day at its retail price of $60. Its value has since skyrocketed on popular reselling sites like StockX and eBay with prices reaching up to $1,000. A follow-up to the surprisingly popular release is dropping soon, and they are already posted on eBay for almost $900.
Posty's forthcoming Croc comes drenched in a yellow upper with an all-over barbed wire graphic. Additional details include a "Posty Co" branding hit on the heel and six different Jibbitz™ charms like a skull, PM-2 logo, saw blade, and more.
Fans of the infamous footwear or the multi-platinum artist can grab the Post Malone x Crocs clog when it drops at select Crocs stores and crocs.com on Tuesday, Dec. 11. Retail is set at $60. Check below for a full list of in-store stockists and more detailed images.
- Crocs on 34th Street in New York, NY (152 W 34th St, New York, NY 10120) at 8:00AM ET
- Crocs at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise, FL (12801 W Sunrise Blvd Space 289, Sunrise, FL 33323) at 10:00AM ET
- Crocs at The Florida Mall in Orlando, FL (8001 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809) at 10:00AM ET
- Crocs at Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, TX (3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway, Grapevine, TX 76051) at 10:00AM CT
- Crocs at Glendale Galleria in Glendale, CA (2148 Glendale Galleria Unit 2163, Glendale, CA 91210) at 10:00AM PT