UPDATED 10/16, 10:20 a.m. ET: A previously unknown case against Cuba Gooding, Jr. was unearthed by TMZ. Apparently, the actor was accused of grabbing a woman's butt at a party in Los Angeles sometime this year. The unidentified woman filed a police report and once the cops investigated, they turned the case over to the LA City Attorney with charges of misdemeanor sexual battery. 

The City Attorney rejected the case in August, claiming that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute Gooding. Gooding's attorney brushed off the closed case in a statement to the celebrity news website.

"Cuba doesn’t recall this case. He’s out every night of his life," attorney Mark Heller said. "He meets so many people. He interacts with so many people -- he can’t remember all the people he meets."

At the same time, a woman on Twitter shared her story of being groped by Gooding at a club where he was DJing. 

UPDATED 10/15, 3:35 p.m. ET: Newly revealed court documents allege that Cuba Gooding, Jr. asked a stranger to "sit on [his] face and pee in [his] mouth" after groping her. 

The actor is facing charges two counts of forcible touching and two counts of third-degree sex abuse from a pair of women. Page Six shared the account of another woman, told via prosecutors in court documents filed on Tuesday. The documents say that Gooding "placed his hand inside the woman’s blouse and squeezed her bare breast while he stated, in substance, ‘Sit on my face, pee in my mouth.’”

This new accusation brings the total number of women who have accused Gooding up to 14. The Associated Press reports that as many as 12 of them could testify against Gooding, in the hopes of establishing a pattern that would lend credibility to the stories of the two accusers Gooding is currently facing in court.    

UPDATED 10/15, 12:15 p.m. ET: Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in on Tuesday to face a new charge. TMZ says prosecutors have not publicly stated which charge. The actor has a scheduled arraignment going down Tuesday afternoon.

See original story from 10/14/2019 below.

Three new accusers have come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Cuba Gooding Jr., bringing the total to five, and he is also set to face a new charge this week related to an incident from last year, according to TMZ.

Citing "law enforcement sources," TMZ says that several women have come forward with their own tales of wrongdoing on Gooding's part. Just last week, while already in court for an alleged incident that occurred this past summer, prosecutors revealed that the actor was being indicted for an alleged October 2018 incident that involved a second woman.

Thus far the specific allegation against the Oscar-winning actor involving that second accuser is unknown, but it's expected to come up during Gooding's arraignment on Tuesday. His lawyer, Mark Heller, has already stated that he'll plead not guilty to that charge. Heller further went on to say that no charges were pressed immediately after the incident is said to have occurred, and that the alleged victim is only coming forward because she saw Gooding had been arrested earlier this year. Heller also said that her attorney had reached out for a settlement, but that his client "declined to be shaken down."

Additionally, police are said to be looking into three other alleged incidents, which reportedly occurred in 2008, 2013, and 2015, though no charges have been filed for those. Page Six reports that Gooding has been accused of engaging in a "pattern" of sexual misconduct in Manhattan bars and restaurants, and that the 2008 incident stems from Gooding allegedly grabbing a woman's butt (ditto for the 2013 incident). Details from 2015 are not yet known at this time.

Back in June, Gooding pled not guilty to the original charge of sex abuse. In that instance, Gooding was accused of grabbing a woman's breasts without consent during a time when she says he was "heavily intoxicated." He was subsequently arrested for forcible touching.