Kid Buu has denied his alleged assault on Blac Chyna.

The aspiring rapper went to Instagram on Wednesday claiming he never put his hands on the 30-year-old reality TV star, whom he reportedly began dating in late 2018. He also criticized the world's obsession with conflict, and suggested he was simply a victim of sensational news reporting.

"Every single body out there that's honestly feeding into this s**t and finding all this bulls**t entertaining—all these lies—thinking they're cool and funny, you're sad," he said in an Instagram Live broadcast. "[...] My mom raised me better than that. I would never put my hands on a women—never have I, never will I, ever in my f**kin' life."

Buu went on to encourage his supporters to only focus on the positive, and urged "bloggers" to "stop feeding negativity."

"We livin' in a good world. We honestly are," he said. "But everybody believes we live in a f**ked up world because all you guys wanna talk about is the negative [...] Stop with that, for real. Stop with that, and leave me out of it."

It was reported that Chyna and Buu got into a physical altercation at around 5 a.m. Monday at  a Ritz-Carlton Residences in Hawaii. Officers described the incident as "abuse of a household member." 

"Shortly before 9 a.m. today, a female visitor staying in Waikiki reported being assaulted by a male acquaintance," a media liaison officer told People magazine. "The victim reported that she and the suspect had been involved in an argument several hours earlier, and the argument had escalated to a physical confrontation. The male left the area after the confrontation and has not been located."

Sources told TMZ that Buu pushed Chyna against the wall and started to choke her after she allegedly scratched him. It appears no one was injured during the altercation.