UPDATED 9/14, 3:30 p.m. ET: G-Eazy was arrested for assaulting two men at the Boom Boom Room, the New York Daily News reports. Police told the outlet the rapper has been charged with assault, and is expected to appear in Manhattan Criminal Court on Oct. 1.

See original story below.

G-Eazy is reportedly being investigated by the NYPD after a brawl involving the rapper transpired outside New York City’s Boom Boom Room on Friday night.

Per TMZ, law enforcement sources claim that G-Eazy and his entourage were involved in an altercation with a few other people around 1 AM Friday at The Standard Hotel club. After moving the scuffle outside, sources claimed that G-Eazy landed a punch on one of the men, and that a member of his party hit someone else in the head with a glass bottle.’

That man ended up going to the hospital to get checked out, while the man that G-Eazy allegedly punched refused any kind of treatment. Officials told the outlet that no arrests have been made at this time.

This isn’t the first time G-Eazy and his party have been involved in a late night brawl. The “Me, Myself & I” rapper was arrested back in 2018 for assault and cocaine possession while on a tour stop in Sweden. G-Eazy was reportedly acting belligerent in a club and began throwing fists with the security guards when they asked him to calm down. The rapper worked out a deal with prosecutors 48 hours after his arrest, and pleaded guilty to the charges of “assaulting an officer, violent resistance, and illegal drug possession.” He avoided jail time and instead had to pay a $9,000 fine.

G-Eazy later noted the difference between his treatment and ASAP Rocky’s treatment when the latter was arrested and jailed for assault in the same city in 2019. “This is the sad truth … The difference between me and Rocky’s treatment in Sweden brings to mind two concepts that disgustingly go hand in hand: white privilege and systemic racism,” G-Eazy tweeted after in July of 2019. 

“Let’s call it what it is. He should not be behind bars right now. My heart goes out to @asvpxrocky,” he added. ASAP and his crew were eventually allowed to leave Sweden while they awaited their verdict, and they were found not guilty of assault in August of 2019.

Complex has reached out to G-Eazy’s rep for comment.