The RIAA certification plaques are stacking up for J. Cole.
Per the RIAA's most recent update, see the full list of newly certified Cole releases below:
- Dreamville w/ J. Cole & Lute f/ DaBaby - "Under the Sun" (Platinum)
- J. Cole - "4 Your Eyez Only" (Gold)
- J. Cole - "Immortal" (Platinum)
- J. Cole - "She’s Mine Pt. 1" (Gold)
- J. Cole - "Foldin’ Clothes" (Gold)
- J. Cole - "Ville Mentality" (Gold)
- J. Cole - "Neighbors" (Double Platinum)
- J. Cole - "She’s Mine Pt. 2" (Gold)
- J. Cole - "For Whom the Bell Tolls" (Gold)
- J. Cole - "Change" (Gold)
Back in February, Cole marked a personal milestone with the inking of a deal with Puma:
The deal’s announcement followed months of speculation among fans and will consist of a multi-year partnership that the brand’s global director of brand and marketing—Adam Petrick—has described as a "deep-rooted" collaboration.
"Cole sits at the intersection of music and sport and represents everything that Puma stands for as a brand," Petrick said in February.
April brought fans a DJ Critical mash-up of classic Neptunes beats and Cole vocals for a collection fittingly titled In Search of…Cole. Unsurprisingly, the project absolutely fucking rules.