Tory Lanez says his Instagram clip of him running up on Dax in Los Angeles was merely "entertainment" to him.

"I felt like, at the end of the day, this is funny to me," Lanez said during a recent Instagram discussion. "My adrenaline is high, I just seen you run down the street. This is now funny to me and now this is entertaining and this is the prize of my entertainment. I'm finding, you weren't this guy, I find this outrageously funny that somehow the disrespect that I thought that you had, you still had it, but you just weren't that guy in front of my face."

As for why he deleted the Dax apology video so soon after sharing it, Lanez suggested he ultimately decided Dax didn't deserve the attention.

 

#ToryLanez explains to @akadmiks why he made #Dax apologize for his diss track.

A post shared by VladTV (@vladtv) on Feb 14, 2019 at 2:43pm PST

Dax—whose "I'm Not Joyner or Don Q" was a Lanez diss—previously shared his side of the story. Ultimately, he explained earlier this week, giving Lanez the apology was "the right thing to do" as he didn't want the feud to escalate to anything beyond music.

Lanez has been on a bit of a feud marathon in recent months, having also previously exchanged words with Dream Doll and Royce Da 5'9".

Tory Lanez also recently came through with a new freestyle over 21 Savage's "A Lot." Lanez used his take on the urgent i am > i was single to express support for 21, who was still under the detention of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency at the time.