Ian Connor says he'll be spending the next 12 months behind bars.

On Thursday night, the designer/stylist posted an Instagram message that shed light on his alleged legal situation. Connor revealed on his alternative Instagram account, @bornfrompain1993, that he would serve a one-year prison sentence on two gun-related charges.

"Going to prison for a year (trial starts tomorrow) over 2 illegal gun charges that I've obtained over the past three years," he wrote in a message that was later shared on his Twitter account. 

Complex confirmed Connor was sentenced Friday in three different cases in Los Angeles Superior Court. According to a representative for the Public Information Office, two of those cases included the same charges: possession of firearm within 10 years of certain misdemeanor convictions as well as carrying a concealed weapon. Connor received a suspended sentence of five years and eight months for those charges; but instead of serving time behind bars, he will have three years of formal probation.

For the third case, which stems from a May 2016 incident, Connor was sentenced to 363 days in jail for negligent discharge of a firearm. The representative said Connor will begin serving that sentence immediately.

Connor, who got engaged to Raven Tracy earlier this week, said his fiancée will run all his brands and various business ventures while he's on "government vacation." He also said he was confident in his team to execute his vision and ensure his "integrity stays in tact."

"I have no regrets because I've made my choice," he wrote. "Hopefully shit runs smooth while I'm away [...] I'm putting my trust and blind faith in those who know their roles and positions in my life. So until next week, let's have as much fun and work as we can."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

It’s Been A Pleasure.

A post shared by Sickö (@ianconnorsrevenge) on Jun 25, 2019 at 6:13pm PDT

Connor dismissed claims his engagement to Tracy was due to his impending incarceration.

Connor made a name for himself within the fashion and music communities, having worked with everyone from Kanye West and ASAP Rocky to Wiz Khalifa and Kylie Jenner. His position within the industries took a major hit after he was accused of sexual assaulting over 20 women. Connor has denied the rape allegations and has never been charged in connection with the claims.