Left To Right (clockwise): Nas, Rick Ross, T-Pain, Matt & Kim, Nottz Raw & Asher Roth
Each day Complex scours the music blogs for 5 fresh songs that you should listen to in our 5 O'Clock Shuffle post. Instead of going crazy trying to keep up with your RSS feeds everyday, just head over to Complex.com to stay up-to-date on important leaks and releases.
Today's playlist has some good ones. First up, Nas drops one from a DJ Green Lantern compilation. Rick Ross and the Triple C's give us the first offering off their new album. T-Pain creates a love song about rap songs. Matt & Kim have an awesome new song. Finally, Nottz and Asher Roth bring us an EP cut. You know the drill! The goodies are after the jump...
SONG: "Last Real Nigga Alive Pt. 2"
• The Nasir track appears on DJ Green Lantern's Invasion Radio 2K10 mixtape.
SONG: "Walking On Water"
ARTIST: Rick Ross & Triple C's
• Ross and the Triple C's drop a Lex Luger-produced banger off their upcoming Color, Cut, Clarity album.
SONG: "Rap Song"
ARTIST: T-Pain f/ Rick Ross
• T-Pain and Rozay make a love song about rap songs.
ARTIST: Matt & Kim
• Matt & Kim release Sidewalks on November 12.
SONG: "Enforce The Law"
ARTIST: Nottz Raw f/ Asher Roth
• Off Nottz & Asher Roth's forthcoming EP, The Rawth.
Visit Complex.com every day at 5 PM for your daily "5 O'Clock Shuffle" playlist.