UPDATED 6/20, 1:30 p.m. ET: Rajon Rondo’s domestic violence case has been dismissed, according to TMZ Sports.

On June 16, a judge ordered the dismissal of the emergency protection order that was filed against the Cavaliers point guard in May. TMZ reports the reason for the dismissal is that Rondo and his accuser, Ashley Bachelor, “reached an agreement.”

“No further details surrounding the pact were revealed,” the outlet wrote.

See original story below.

Rajon Rondo allegedly pulled a gun on the mother of his children.

The Cavaliers point guard is at the other end of an emergency protective order filed in Louisville last week by 36-year-old Ashley Bachelor, mom of their two kids. Per TMZ, she says she asked her son to do laundry as Rondo was playing video games on May 11, prompting him to rip a console out of the wall. 

Rondo is accused of then breaking a teacup, outdoor lights, and trash cans, before Bachelor attempted to “deescalate” the situation. He responded with a death threat—“you’re dead”—according to the filing, and returned to the home after leaving for 15 minutes, banging a gun against the back door window. 

When asked to stop, Rondo allegedly yelled “go get my fucking son,” and Bachelor brought their son Pierre to the closed door before Rondo “yanked him outside.” Rondo is accused of screaming at the boy while holding the weapon. He reportedly demanded his daughter come outside as well, and is said to have yelled at both of them. 

“I am extremely fearful for my safety and for the safety of my children,” the order reads. “Rajon has a history of volatile, erratic, explosive behavior. He is verbally, emotionally, and financially abusive. He physically hits our son and calls him names like ‘pussy’ and accuses him of acting like a ‘bitch.’”

A local judge has granted protection for Bachelor and the children. 

Bachelor also accused her ex of verbally assaulting his daughter, writing that “he calls her names like ‘thot, bitch, and dickhead’” and “has made several threats on my life, saying at various times he will shoot me or shoot up my car.”

As TMZ reports, Rondo has not been named a suspect in any crime by police.

Back in 2020, Rondo was caught on camera seemingly nudging a woman before his girlfriend Toktam Jorshari punched her. Jorshari claimed the fight was over a parking spot, and the woman putting her vehicle too close to Rondo’s Rolls Royce. Rondo has since faced a $1 million lawsuit in the incident, and his legal team claimed he did nothing wrong by stepping in the middle of the fight.