They say time heals all wounds. Last month, New York Knicks president Phil Jackson suggested Carmelo Anthony "would be better off somewhere else" after the team finished the 2016-17 NBA season with a disappointing 31-51 record. So after receiving considerable backlash from Knicks fans for his remarks, maybe Jackson has turned over a new leaf when it comes to Anthony’s future with the organization? Maybe the Zen Master has realized that 'Melo is still an important piece of the Knicks roster going forward? Nope, and nope.

On Friday, Jackson spoke with reporters during the NBA Combine about his stance on 'Melo, and it appears that he still wants to part ways with the 10-time All-Star. "We'd like him to have success," Phil said, per ESPN. "The opportunity is narrowing. We'd just like him to have success somewhere. We're not going to be there. Hopefully, we'll be maybe a playoff team next year. It would be tough to consider us a possible champion."

When asked if he wants to see Anthony in a Knicks jersey next season, Jackson didn’t back down on his stance, mentioning 'Melo’s no-trade clause, which has created an impasse in trade talks. "He has a no-trade contract," he said. "I think I expressed what I felt. I can't express it any better. I thought it was well-said, even though a lot of you didn't feel quite that way.”

With Jackson still determined to send 'Melo packing, it would be in the best interest of both parties to figure out some sort of resolution this summer. This feud between Jackson and Anthony cannot last for another entire season in New York.