ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.

Secure your spot while tickets last!

UPDATED Sept. 28, 10:06 p.m. ET): Deadline has obtained a full statement by Rob Cohen who denies these sexual assault claims, calling them a “web of untruths and lies.” You can read it in full below.

This is very painful. I have to live with the fact that my daughter, previously my son, had decided to wage a war against me. She is using her mother, which I’ve had a very bitter divorce from, and a transgender friend whom I never would have met if it weren’t for my daughter’s suggestion and request. A friend whom I knew to be a transgender, before my son told me that he is, to try and write a TV show with a transgender as the hero.

I have never assaulted, raped, drugged or molested anyone. I have never belonged to any cigar club, and certainly was never there with “Jane”. (Out of restraint, I won’t reveal her real name).

This hateful campaign that my daughter is waging against me, and by her own admission only affirmed by her mother, is why this is happening to me. This is the same mother that the court has awarded sole custody to me over twice, even though I was a single father at the time. We all know family courts don’t award sole custody to a person who molests their children.

My daughter wants to destroy me.

When she first gave the story to the Huffington Post, back in February or March, they contacted my ex-wife and the mother to my three other children. She gave them the following statement:

“Dear Ms. Schulberg,
I received your email. Even though I am a very private person, I felt it was important to reply and present a very personal and a very different perspective about Rob.

As this is a personal matter between a parent and a child, a child who isn’t mine, I would remain respectful and not say anything negative about anyone.

However, as a person who was married to Rob, shared a home and children with him, I would tell you without any hesitation that I don’t believe Rob has ever done any of the things he is accused of, nor is he capable of such behavior.

As I said, I am the mother to my children with Rob, and I know how much he loves them, is protective of them and how much they love him in return. I have no fears or concerns about my children or myself for that matter, being with their father and trusting them with him.

This is the only statement I will make regarding this. I feel extremely sad for Rob and I know that he does not deserve the untrue and horrible accusations made about him.

Barbara”

As you can tell, in this email from March, my ex-wife responded to Ms. Jessica Schulberg, who is the co-writer of this Huffington Post article. I find it extremely unfair, unbalanced and clearly a story with an agenda, rather than a balanced story with all aspects of the journalistic research represented and with journalistic integrity.

I hope and pray that the thousands of people who know me, worked with me, and/or are simply fair minded people will see that this is an untrue and unsubstantiated story, which is out there due to hateful daughter and a mother/ ex-wife.

I still pray that my daughter can find peace and happiness, so she can release herself from this web of untruths and lies, and be able to live her life fully and hate free.”

See original story from 9/28/19 below.

Earlier this year, the daughter of The Fast and the Furious director Rob Cohen accused him of sexual assault. Now a second woman has made allegations against the director, as HuffPost reports.

The woman, who is identified as Jane, has claimed that Cohen pressured her to drink during a 2015 business meeting in New York over a TV pilot pitch. Jane said she lost consciousness after she accepted some drinks, and when she woke up, she discovered she was naked in his hotel room as he assaulted her. She ran to the bathroom upon realizing what was happening and vomited. She returned and he allegedly attempted to assault her again before she made her way out.

While the director has admitted he met with Jane in 2015, he has denied the sexual assault allegation. Medical records show that Jane went for sexual assault treatment following her experience with the director.

"The proposed Story is an outrageous defamatory hit piece, making extraordinarily offensive assertions that my client engaged in heinous sexual misconduct, criminal wrongdoing, and other inappropriate behavior, which are vehemently disputed and denied by my client,” said Cohen's lawyer Martin Singer in a 13-page response to the allegation. He reportedly advised HuffPost against “publishing this Story in an effort to feed the ‘Me Too’ media frenzy with this salacious story." 

Earlier this year, Cohen's 32-year-old daughter Valkyrie Weather accused him of molesting her when she was "between two and two-and-a-half years old." She made the allegations this year in February, prompting Jane to speak out about her experience, too. "My mother witnessed one of the assaults," Weather added in her statement.

While Cohen is most famous for his work in launching The Fast and the Furious franchise, he also directed xXxThe Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, The Hurricane Heist, and The Boy Next Door.