The Beyoncé-exec produced The Lion King: The Gift album, as expected, boasts quite the assortment of fittingly top-tier features.
The final tracklist was unveiled Tuesday, with more than half of the 14-track project comprised of Beyoncé or Beyoncé-related cuts. Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, 070 Shake, JAY-Z, Childish Gambino, Blue Ivy, and Tierra Whack are also in the mix.
Take a look at the full thing:
- Beyoncé - “Bigger”
- Beyoncé - “Find Your Way Back (Circle of Life)”
- Tekno / Yemi Alade / Mr. Eazi - “Don’t Jealous Me”
- Burna Boy - “Ja Ara E”
- Beyoncé / Kendrick Lamar - “The Nile”
- Beyoncé / JAY-Z / Childish Gambino - “Mood 4 Eva”
- Salatiel / Pharrell / Beyoncé - “Water”
- Blue Ivy Carter / SAINt JHN / WizKid / Beyoncé - “Brown Skin Girl”
- Tiwa Savage / Mr. Eazi - “Keys to the Kingdom”
- Beyoncé - “Otherside”
- Beyoncé / Shatta Wale - “Already”
- Tierra Whack / Beyoncé / Busiswa / Yemi Alade / Moonchild Sanelly - “My Power”
- 070 Shake / Jessie Reyez - “Scar”
- Beyoncé - “Spirit”
The cover art also made its way into the world alongside word that the official video for single "Spirit" will arrive Tuesday evening via a Robin Roberts special that will also include a Beyoncé interview.
The album arrives July 19, the same day Jon Favreau's critically divisive Lion King revival hits theaters. For those understandably concerned about the possibility for unplanned unpleasantness during a THC-assisted viewing of the photorealistic update of the Disney classic, Seth Rogen (the voice of Pumbaa) has you covered.
"I will guide you through it," he recently said in a comforting manner during a Jimmy Kimmel Live! interview. "I'm your anchor voice. If it's getting intense, it's like, 'Oh, Seth's here.'"