UPDATED April 25, 4:04 p.m. ET: The Blast reports that all criminal charges were dropped for the five men who were arrested on Wednesday, April 24, at The Anthem. Officials say they couldn't establish who the guns actually belonged to.

Kodak's attorney, Bradford Cohen, released a statement:

 All charges against all defendants were dismissed, if the authorities went forward I believe their was substantial problems with the search, as well as any evidence against the individuals in that particular bus.

Kodak had no knowledge about anything that was found and it was not his bus that he was traveling on. He is looking forward to his sold out performance tonight in Manhattan.

See original story from 4/24/2019 below.

Despite getting his tour buses searched by police, Kodak Black didn't get in any trouble from law enforcement, The Blast reports. 

The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia and the FBI raided the buses while Kodak was on stage performing at The Anthem, TMZ reports. The FBI attempted to enter the venue but were denied by promoters. Police allegedly found weapons on one of the buses and a few people from Kodak's entourage were detained. 

The Blast reports that police might have conducted the search due to receiving an anonymous tip. TMZ reports that it's "unclear" if the tour buses belonged to Kodak or to "other members of the tour."  

Stay tuned as more details arrive. 

Kodak is currently on his Dying to Live Tour. The Tour, which kicked off in March, will make stops in New York, St. Paul, Chicago, and Denver. The last stop will be in Miami on May 11.

This latest run-in with the law isn't the first time Kodak has had trouble with the authorities while on his Dying to Live Tour. Just last week, the rapper was arrested on gun-related charges at the Canada-U.S. border. 

He was later released after posting a $20,000 cash bond.

UPDATE: Kodak Black has posted bail. He used a fan of cash to hide his face from our camera. https://t.co/AlCrhYZAor pic.twitter.com/NaRGHNG9Em

— 7 Eyewitness News (@WKBW) April 18, 2019

In other news, Kodak's rape trial, in which he's accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl, has reportedly been postponed. The trial was scheduled to take place this month.

Kodak is facing up to 30 years in prison if he's convicted.