Bri Steves is following her single "Jealousy," which currently boasts more than 400,000 YouTube streams, with something completely different but totally still in the unique Bri Steves wheelhouse.
"I loved shooting the video for 'Late Night,'" Steves told Complex of the video for her new track. "I got to bring my aggressive side to life, offsetting the vulnerable Bri people get from my track 'Jealousy.' The song and the video convey something key about me as an artist: I'm really 'bout this shit and I'm here to stay." Catch the new video, directed by Christopher Scholar, up top.
Steves was recently given the coveted public Kendrick Lamar co-sign. During his Made in America set in Steves' hometown of Philadelphia, Steves took the stage and performed "Jealousy," marking a major moment in her career. Just one year earlier, Steves had spent her Made in America weekend as a recent college grad just trying to figure out a way to get backstage to talk and network with fellow artists.
Later this year, Steves takes her stage experience on the road with H.E.R. starting with a stop at Atlanta's Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre.
- 11.10 Atlanta, GA Coca Cola Roxy
- 11.11 Raleigh, NC The Ritz
- 11.13 Nashville, TN Marathon Music Works
- 11.14 Charlotte, NC Fillmore
- 11.16 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory
- 11.17 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live
- 11.19 Toronto, ON Rebel
- 11.20 Montreal, QC M Telus
- 11.25 Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn Steel
- 11.26 Boston, MA House of Blues
- 11.29 Norfolk. VA The Norva
- 11.30 Richmond, VA The National
- 12.02 Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
- 12.03 Detroit, MI Royal Oak Music Hall
- 12.04 Chicago, IL Riviera Theatre
- 12.06 Houston, TX Revention Music Center
- 12.09 Dallas, TX Bomb Factory
- 12.11 Denver, CO Ogden Theatre
- 12.13 Las Vegas, NV House of Blues
- 12.18 Santa Ana, CA Observatory
- 12.20 San Francisco, CA Warfield Theatre