Prince Harry and Meghan Markle going full-tell on TV is apparently a possibility, at least according to reports floating around over the weekend.

As Harper's Bazaar points out, journalist Tom Bradby wrote in the Sunday Times that he "some idea" of what would be included in such an interview and promised it wouldn't "be pretty." Bradby also gave some thoughts on what pushed on Harry and Meghan to step down from their senior British royal family duties.

"The fallout began at the time of the wedding in 2018. Really damaging things were said and done," Bradby said, adding that the general vibe among all involved was soured "hard and early" and followed by "few meaningful attempts" at making things right.

A far more gossip-centered report from The Sun, meanwhile, claimed that the couple would use any alleged interview as a "negotiating tactic" of sorts. Specifically, per the gossip site's recently published take on things, both Harry and Meghan feel "the royals have been racist and sexist." The same report alleges that Meghan's people have already been in touch with possible outlets like NBC and ABC, as well as with Oprah.

In a statement shared with the public earlier this week, Harry and Meghan said the decision had come after "many months" of reflection.

"We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages," the couple said.

Also Watch