Instead of dropping big bucks this Black Friday, Patagonia is encouraging you to invest in what you already own.
As part of the brand's "Worn Wear" program, Patagonia will be hosting swap events at eight of their retail locations across the country this Black Friday. In partnership with Yerdle, Patagonia is asking you to bring in any used Patagonia items you no longer have use for in exchange for a new item off of the rack. If you don't see anything you like, Patagonia will give you Yerdle credit instead. By putting your clothes back into use, Patagonia can cut down on the carbon, waste and water footprints that come with manufacturing by 20 to 30 percent each. If you can't make it to one of the events, Patagonia encourages you to swap your used items through the Yerdle app, which is set to launch a #WornWear collection on Black Friday, as well.
Make sure to stop by Patagonia's Worn Wear Swap event at one of the following locations this Friday, November 28, or on the Yerdle app:
• Boston (346 Newbury Street)
• Cardiff (2185 San Elijo Avenue)
• Chicago – Lincoln Park (1800 N. Clybourn Avenue)
• Denver (1431 15th Street)
• New York City – Bowery (313 Bowery)
• Portland (907 NW Irving Street)
• San Francisco (770 North Point)
• Santa Monica (1344 4th Street)