If you strike out on a Nike Store release, the general consensus among sneakerheads is to simply wait it out for the Swoosh’s infamous restock. The key with these random restocks is understanding possible relaunch dates based on the past. Here’s what we mean—below is the complete list of the dates/times of all the restocks that happened on Nike Store going back to the beginning of last year:
- February 20, 2013 at 7:01 p.m. EST
- April 10, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. EST
- July 9, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. EST
- September 23, 2013 at 7:02 p.m. EST
- September 27, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. EST (“Doernbecher” V only)
- December 2, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. EST
- March 13, 2014 at 6:27 p.m. EST
- May 5, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. EST
Based on the eight restocks that occurred from 2013 up to this month, we can expect a restock once every 2 to 3 months—and from this pattern, you can likely expect the next restock to be in July or August. Something else to keep in mind: the launch time is typically between 6 to 8 p.m. EST.
While this doesn’t exactly guarantee you’ll score the second time around, it gives you a better idea of when to expect restocks and allows you to prepare accordingly instead of just waiting for the tweet to fall in your lap.