In his first interview from prison, Bill Cosby has maintained his innocence following allegations of sexual assault from over 60 women. 

The 82-year-old spoke from behind bars to Black Press USA and expressed little to no remorse. "I have eight years and eight months left," he said. "When I come up for parole, they're not going to hear me say that I have remorse. I was there. I don't care what group of people come along and talk about this when they weren't there."

Cosby, who had to make multiple calls to complete the interview due to the prison's 15-minute time limit on the phone, said that his trial was unfair. "It's all a set up," he said. "That whole jury thing. They were imposters. ... Look at the woman who blew the whistle."

He claimed that he heard a juror state before the trial that Cosby was already guilty, too. "Then she went in and came out smiling, it’s something attorneys will tell you is called a payoff," Cosby continued. "I know what they’ve done to my people. But my people are going to view me and say, ‘That boy looks good. That boy is strong.’ I have too many heroes that I’ve sat with. Too many heroes whom I listened to like John Henrik Clarke, Kenneth Clark, and Dorothy Height. Those people are very strong, and they saw the rejection of their people. This is political. I can see the whole thing."

The disgraced comedian was found guilty of aggravated indecent assault on April 26, 2018 and was sentenced to 3 to 10 years behind bars. Cosby said he is being treated well behind bars and even referred to his cell as "my penthouse," but he didn't offer up any specifics. The rest of the interview saw him discussing his family, the reform program Mann Up, and the damage drugs have done to America's black community.

Earlier this year he released a statement from behind bars in which he said he was a political prisoner, likening his time in jail to that of Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Gandhi, and Nelson Mandela. He maintained his innocence then, too, and said that he will never feel remorse. It was later announced he had settled with the seven women who filed defamation lawsuits against him.

Check out audio from the interview above via TMZ.