On Friday, Terry Crews shared an apology letter reportedly from Adam Venit, the former WME agent who allegedly groped him at a party in 2016.

"I know that you didn't ask for any of this. Again, I take responsibility for us being here now, together in this situation. I am sorry for all of it," read the lengthy letter which Crews says was sent in March. "I want to use this moment to be a positive influence with you and not just another Hollywood story that becomes the forever narrative of who we both are." The letter continued: "I'm coming to terms with myself as to why I behaved the way I have: fear, stress, and insecurity."

After a months-long battle in the court, Crews and Venit settled their lawsuit earlier this month. Venit also resigned from his position at the talent agency. Because of this, Crews says he can finally accept his apology. "Accepted WITH HIS RESIGNATION," read Crews tweet. However, Crews' time in court might not be over. Last month he was hit with a seven-figure lawsuit from his former social media manager, Darwin Hall. In the lawsuit, Hall claims Crews owes him more than $1 million in wages and reimbursements for his work and accused Crews of inciting his fans to harass him online. Crews has yet to publicly comment about the allegations.