Tower defense game, Dungeon Defenders, is ready to make the move from smartphones to consoles and the PC next week. If you pre-order the game on Steam, not only do you receive 10% off, but you can also show off a smattering of in-game Valve-flavored items:
- The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device for the Huntress hero class. Constantly consuming energy when active, this device allows it’s user to open portals from one location to another and can be used to greatly extend a trap’s range, quickly teleport across the map, or confound enemies!
- Four Team Fortress 2 Familiars:
- The Heavy: Uses his Gatling gun to shoot at enemies from afar.
- The Engineer: Repairs groups of nearby towers while you’re on the offensive.
- The Medic: Heals a group of nearby allies amidst battle.
- The Pyro: Uses a flame-thrower to set your foes on fire.
Dungeon Defenders is also releasing on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, so you've got some decisions to make. To help you determine whether the extra goodies are worth it, check out the trailer below:
[via PC Gamer]