Multiple charges against Polo G have been dropped in connection with a Miami arrest that made headlines earlier this year.

As first reported by TMZ early Monday, prosecutors have dropped two felony charges against the Hall of Fame artist, specifically battery of a law enforcement officer and threatening a public servant. According to the report, prosecutors weren’t able to find sufficient evidence in support of those charges, as well as a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief. 

Court records confirm that a criminal mischief case was listed as closed as of Oct. 27, while the assault of a law enforcement officer charge is listed as having been closed several months back. The remaining charges, notably are misdemeanors.

Reached for comment by Complex on Monday, a rep for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office confirmed that a criminal mischief charge had been dropped. The spokesperson also said that Polo G had enrolled in a Pre-Trial Diversion Program in late October in connection with a charge of resisting an officer without violence. Once the program is completed, which marks a process that traditionally takes six months, that charge will also be dropped.

Complex has also reached out to Polo G’s attorney for additional comment.

When news of Polo G’s Miami arrest first broke in June, his mother (Stacia Mac) said that the artist and his younger brother had been stopped “because they were driving while Black.” In a subsequent tweet, Mac said her son was “moving smart and correctly” at the time of the arrest.

“None of these charges would be possible if the POLICE did not make contact with my son Polo G!!!” she said.