ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.
Secure your spot while tickets last!
As expected, Justin Timberlake's presumed concept album Man of the Woods will be supported by an extensive tour. Timberlake announced the Man of the Woods Tour on Monday, teasing that the stage setup will impressively bring the woodsier aspects of his new album to life without requiring you to actually be in the woods.
"The tour will be able to bring the outside in," Timberlake said. "How can we bring that to life?" The tour kicks off in March at Toronto's Air Canada Centre and runs through the end of May. Catch a full list of dates and presale details below:
- 03.13.18 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (Presale 1.10)
- 03.18.18 Washington, D.C. Capital One Arena (Presale 1.10)
- 03.21.18 New York, NY Madison Square Garden (Presale 1.10)
- 03.25.18 Newark, NJ Prudential Center (Presale 1.10)
- 03.27.18 Chicago, IL United Center (Presale 1.10)
- 03.31.18 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena (Presale 1.17)
- 04.02.18 Detroit, MI Little Caesars Arena (Presale 1.17)
- 04.04.18 Boston, MA TD Garden (Presale 1.10)
- 04.08.18 Montreal, QC Bell Centre (Presale 1.10)
- 04.12.18 Salt Lake City, UT Vivint Smart Home Arena (Presale 1.17)
- 04.14.18 Las Vegas, NV T-Mobile Arena (Presale 1.10)
- 04.24.18 San Jose, CA SAP Center (Presale 1.10)
- 04.28.18 Los Angeles, CA The Forum (Presale 1.10)
- 05.02.18 Phoenix, AZ Talking Stick Resort Arena (Presale 1.17)
- 05.05.18 Tulsa, OK BOK Center (Presale 1.24)
- 05.07.18 Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena (Presale 1.24)
- 05.09.18 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena (Presale 1.24)
- 05.11.18 Atlanta, GA Infinite Energy Arena (Presale 1.24)
- 05.14.18 Orlando, FL Amway Center (Presale 1.24)
- 05.15.18 Tampa, FL Amalie Arena (Presale 1.24)
- 05.18.18 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena (Presale 1.24)
- 05.19.18 Ft. Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center (Presale 1.24)
- 05.23.18 Houston, TX Toyota Center (Presale 1.17)
- 05.27.18 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center (Presale 1.17)
- 05.30.18 Memphis, TN FedEx Forum (Presale 1.17)
More info is available here.
The 16-track album has been described by Timberlake in previous teaser clips as his most personal album to date. "[Man of the Woods] is really inspired by my son, my wife, my family, but more so than any other album I've ever written, where I'm from," Timberlake said when announcing the album last week.
Man of the Woods boasts features from Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton. The vibe, as relayed to Complex by producer Danja over the weekend, is this:
That's what it really was. I remember walking into the studio, and I'm like, "So, what's the vibe?" He just raised his hands up like, "This is the vibe." And what he had on was a flannel, some Adidas, some jeans. He had his beard and a skully on. That was the vibe.
Catch the vibe yourself when Man of the Woods hits the usual outlets Feb. 2.