Left To Right: Pill, Apple Juice Kid, Rick Ross, Sin Fang Bous, Killah Priest
Each day Complex scours the music blogs for 5 fresh songs that you should listen to in our 5 O'Clock Shuffle post. Instead of going crazy trying to keep up with your RSS feeds everyday, just head over to Complex.com to stay up-to-date on important leaks and releases.
We have a pretty interesting Shuffle line-up for you guys today. New school Southern rap mixed with some of the most underground stuff we've listened to in a while. Hip-hop's resident correctional officer dissing one of boxing's biggest stars. Hell, we even have a DJ mixing up hits from Kanye West, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce in light of Sunday's small incident. Stop waiting and starting listening after the jump...
• Pill is making a lot of noise out of Atlanta right now, and with songs like this, it's easy to see why. Be sure to check out the video at the download link. His controversial first video is hot too.
SONG: "Single, Heartless, and Wild"
ARTIST: Apple Juice Kid
• You guessed it. Here's a surprisingly dope Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Beyonce mash-up. The concept totally had the potential to be corny but AJK killed it.
ARTIST: Triple C's f/ Freck Billionaire
• Thought we'd put this one up just to let everyone know what type of fuckery Rick Ross is involved in these days. Which happens to be dissing Floyd Mayweather with his goons. Come on, Officer Ricky.
SONG: "Catch The Light"
ARTIST: Sin Fang Bous
• Not exactly in our lane, but it has a cool vibe to it. Check this out if you want to hear real, acoustic instruments instead of the snyth that dominates indie rock right now.
SONG: "The 7 Crowns Of God"
ARTIST: Killah Priest
• This is definitely bizarre, underground hip-hop, but don't judge. The Wu-Tang affiliate is actually spitting on here. Just save the nerdy conversation about his greatness for someone else.
Visit Complex.com every day at 5 PM for your daily "5 O'Clock Shuffle" playlist.