UPDATED 11/24/17 at 10:15 a.m. ET: For those who weren't able to catch Kid Cudi on the road to grab merch from his "MR. RAGER" collection, you're in luck. From now until Monday, you can cop all four pieces from the collection on his official shop page. Each shirt is $65.
See below for original story published on 10/27/17.
Camp Flog Gnaw attendees will be the first to get their hands on Kid Cudi and Virgil Abloh's new "MR. RAGER" collection. The limited edition collection, revealed exclusively to Complex Friday, consists of four pieces designed by the Off-White founder and featuring illustrations by Jacob Rochester. The collection will have its Los Angeles debut Oct. 28 at Camp Flog Gnaw in Los Angeles' Exposition Park, one day ahead of Cudi's highly anticipated headlining set.
Following its L.A. debut this weekend, the collection will be available at each remaining stop on Cudi's Passion Pain and Demon Slayin' Tour. A full list of scheduled demon slayings can be found below:
- 10/28 - Mesa, AZ - Mesa Amphitheatre
- 10/29 - Los Angeles, CA - Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival
- 11/02 - Oklahoma City, OK - The Criterion
- 11/04 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
- 11/06 - Saint Paul, MN - Myth Live Event Center
- 11/08 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
- 11/10 - Denver, CO - Fillmore Auditorium
- 11/11 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Saltair
- 11/14 - Sacramento, CA - Sacramento Memorial Auditorium
- 11/17 - Avila Beach, CA - Avila Beach Resort
- 11/18 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield
- 11/19 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield
- 11/20 - Denver, CO - Fillmore Auditorium
- 11/21 - Vancouver, BC - PNE Forum
- 11/22 - Seattle, WA - Washington Music Theatre
Get a first look at all four "MR. RAGER" designs below:
Grab tickets for the remaining dates of the tour here.
Related: Best Style Collabs of 2017