Secure your spot while tickets last!
NFL sources have told ESPN's Adam Schefter that Brown could become the first player in league history to file nine grievances and appeals against the NFL at once.
AB is taking the NFL to court in hopes of recouping the more than $61 million that the league supposedly took from him on his wild path to becoming a free agent. Currently, Brown only has eight grievances against the league, but it's likely that the NFL will further discipline him for his recent social media antics. If this happens, Brown will probably counter with another appeal, allowing him to make history with nine filed grievances against the NFL.
So far, AB's grievances and appeals include:
- Fine appeals with the Oakland Raiders: $215,000
- Salary guarantees with Oakland: $29 million
- Signing bonus with Raiders: $1 million
- Oakland's unpaid Week 1 salary: $860,000
- New England Patriots' salary guarantee: $1 million
- Patriots signing bonus: $9 million
- Patriots' unpaid Week 3 salary: $64,000
- Patriots' option year in 2020: $20 million
AB made headlines again last weekend with another Twitter tirade. After announcing that he was done with the NFL, Brown attacked Ben Roethlisberger, Shannon Shape, and Robert Kraft.