The NBA has taken over Christmas Day much like the NFL owns Thanksgiving. Each year, the hoops league attempts to place its best teams and biggest stars on display as the nation tunes in. Wednesday, the New York Times revealed this year's Christmas Day slate (all times ET):
- Bucks-Knicks, ESPN, 12 p.m.
- Thunder-Rockets, ABC, 3 p.m.
- 76ers-Celtics, ABC, 5:30 p.m.
- Lakers-Warriors, ABC/ESPN, 8 p.m.
- Blazers-Jazz, ESPN, 10:30 p.m.
The day promises to be full of intrigue, culminating with a fascinating matchup in the primetime slot. Below is our ranking of the five games.