With 2022 coming to an end, Nike has confirmed the hottest SNKRS releases for this year.
On the top page of the SNKRS app today is a highlight reel of the most popular content and sneaker releases that have appeared on the Swoosh’s platform this year. The recap includes the top 10 “most wanted” styles in 2022 (listed below), the most liked stories, as well as the content that most resonated with its users.
Despite the full list of sneakers that the brand confirmed were the most wanted among its SNKRS users, the method of determining its top releases wasn’t revealed. It’s also worth noting that the data reported by the brand is specifically for SNKRS users in the US.
Read on for a closer look at the top 10 Nike SNKRS releases of 2022.
11. Air Jordan 1 High '85 'College Navy'
10. Nike Dunk Low 'Jackie Robinson'
9. Cactus Corp x Nike Air Max 1
8. A Ma Maniere x Air Jordan 4
7. Union x Nike Dunk Low 'Argon'
6. Air Jordan 1 High 'Chicago'
5. Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low 'Black Phantom'
4. Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 Low 'Brooklyn'
3. Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low 'Orange Lobster'
2. Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low 'Reverse Mocha'