The Internet is a big place, and there is a lot of crap that hits the hype and sneaker sites each week. To help wade through the BS, we edit the sneaker flow into the top ten sneakers of the week online each Friday afternoon. Hit the jump for the top ten sneaker happenings in the game for the week of April 4th-9th, including the new Nike Air Presto, Feit Moc Mid Boot, Vans Vault Prison Issue Lace LX, and the highly-anticipated Air Jordan Retro XI "Silver Anniversary"...
#10: COOL CATS x SEBAGO DOCKSIDES
• The Paris-based collective Cool Cats pair up with Sebago to produce one of the most unique renditions of the classic boat shoe to date. Everyone's going to be rocking boat/deck shoes in a few weeks, but these will allow you to stand out. Only 70 pairs will be made so stay tuned for further drop info.
#9: NIKE AIR PRESTO
• One of Jeff Staple's Top 50 Favorite Sneakers, the Presto returns in some new colorways for spring 2010. Whether you're using them to get in shape for beach weather or just want a comfortable-as-shit sneaker, these are a can't miss.
#8: CONVERSE ADDICT CHUCK TAYLOR
• How do you improve something that's already perfect? Mix canvas and suede uppers with vivid colors and add Vibram outsoles. Keep your eyes peeled for these special edition CT's later this month.
#7: AIR JORDAN RETRO XI "SILVER ANNIVERSARY"
• Arguably the most popular Jordan of all time will get the 25th anniversary treatment and will release in the states on May 1st. Mark that down on all your calendars and plan on getting up early if you want to get your hands on these pearly-whites.
[Kicks on Fire]
#6: VANS CALIFORNIA AUTHENTIC ONE PIECE LX
• Another summer staple that was kicked-up a notch. This make-up of the Authentic focuses on quality materials, and it's all one-piece so they'll be even more comfortable than the usual silo. Available now at Hanon for $180.
#5: NIKE AIR SUPERFLY WOVEN
• The woven is a trend that even Pharrell can't dodge, and why should he? No word on a US release but if you're in Japan look for these near the end of this month.
#4: BEAUTY & YOUTH X UNDFTD X BEDWIN adidas ORIGINALS STAN SMITH BBU
• The adidas Stan Smith is no stranger to collaborations, just check out this one by 10Deep. This time Stan goes through a triple collab, teaming up with the likes of Undefeated, Japanese retailer Beauty & Youth and contemporary brand Bedwin. Featuring a canvas upper and a cork sole these two colorways are said to drop on May 1st at Beauty & Youth, United Arrows and UNDFTD Japan.
#3: STÃœSSY X VANS SK8-HI "BLACK SHEEP"
• Stüssy and Vans bring you the ultimate in vacation footwear, with a printed upper that will have you thinking you're in Hawaii. We were a little late on co-signing these, but we'll be all over them when they drop tomorrow, April 10 at Stüssy Chapter stores.
#2: FEIT MOC MID
• Although they've gone the last few years relatively unnoticed Feit's back with a bang, thanks to this release of the Moc Mid Boot. Made of extremely rare Kudu leather, only 17 pairs of gray and 32 pairs of black will be produced. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship on top of a rugged Vibram outsole makes these boots something you won't want to miss out on. Pre-order them now directly from Feit for a cool $250.
#1: TAKA HAYASHI X VANS VAULT PRISON ISSUE LACE LX
• Taka's always good for a dope pair of Vans and this latest drop is no different. Inspired by various Native American goods, Italian footwear and military surplus these are just another "W" in the Hayashi x Vans series. Available now at select Vans Vault retailers.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE COMPLEX SNEAKER POSTS!