It can be tough to grab folks attention during the deal-clogged weeks around Thanksgiving. But the deep discount Microsoft is offering on the Xbox One X is sure to turn a few heads.
Microsoft is knocking a full $100 off the retail price of their latest console, just in time for you to get lost in Red Dead Redemption 2 during the holidays. The $399 price tag on the newest Xbox is the cheapest the unit has ever been. They're also taking $100 off the sticker price of the Minecraft bundle edition of their more budget-friendly model, the Xbox One S.
If you'd rather not play with blocks, the company is taking $70 off their Forza Horizon 4 and Xbox One S bundle.
Those aren't the only savings that Microsoft is offering deal-hunters. For those who already went out and bought the console, they're dropping the cost of their Game Pass subscription service through the end of the year. For the first month, the Game Pass will cost just a dollar. That's down from the $9.99 a month the 100-game package usually costs.
Through the end of November, Xbox owners can snag a few select titles at decently discounted prices. Check those out below.
- Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35% off
- Forza Motorsport 7 for up to 50% off
- State of Decay 2 for 35% off
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for 35% off
- Sea of Thieves for 50% off
- Super Lucky’s Tale for 35% off
- Disneyland Adventures for 35% off
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure for 35% off
- Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection for 35% off
Check out the whole lineup of deals over at Xbox's website.