By 1921, Numbers 7 & 9 were combined into a single tax lot that remained as a factory until it too was converted into residences in the 1980’s. While both 7-9 and 1-5 Bond are located with the NoHo Historic District that was established in 1999, only 1-5 is also cited as an individual landmark (1979) and listed on the National Register of Historic Places (1982).