15. Side-by-Side Screen Editing
Sometimes you need to simultaneously watch two clips at once. It happens. In iMovie ’09 you were able to do so by playing one video clip inside a larger one. For 2011, Apple gives you the option to watch two videos side-by-side.
- Choose the two clips you would like to watch side-by-side
- Take one and drag it on top of the other. Don’t worry it won’t play on top of the clip.
- A menu will appear giving you numerous playback options. Choose “Side By Side”.
- Using the Inspector you can choose which side each video clip plays on.