Believe it or not, you do have to actually eat while you're in Miami. Yes, you might think that you can live off a diet of sun, girls, salt water, and fruity cocktails, but the Surgeon General says it ain't so. In order to avoid that light-headed hungry-as-hell feeling, we suggest you hit up one of these spots, a.k.a. the best places to eat in the M-I-Yayo...
JOE'S STONE CRAB
11 Washington Avenue
• The pricey indoor restaurant is rough on the wallet, but for a taste of the good life for cheap, Joe's Take Away gets you South Florida's best seafood to go. Buyer beware: Only open when the crab is in season.
• A Miami chain that has the freshest tacos with local ingredients. It might not be a fourth meal, but it's cheap and some of the best Mexican in South Beach.
2550 South Bayshore Drive
• Coconut Grove's happy hour gem is seated right on the marina. Bayfront view, live music, fresh seafood, and cheap beers? Win.
• Lincoln Road has tons of restaurants but this unassuming joint (an international chain with franchises in Arkansas, Texas, California, South Carolina, and Paris) has the best pizza on the beach for cheap. Everything from prosciutto to mango is thrown on these giant square slices and they're open til 4am for the night owls.
700 Collins Avenue
• Surrounded by the ever-changing South Beach scene, Puerto Sagua's old-school Cuban food is still around serving the after-hours crowd and old Cuban grandmas alike.
3555 SW 8th Street
• It's no secret that Miami is synonymous with crazy Cuban people. And if you've ever seen these hotheads on TV, they're generally having café cubano and pastelitos de guayaba at this local spot.
36 Ocean Drive
• Tell your girl not to wear a skirt to this Greek restaurant that wholeheartedly supports dancing on tables and throwing napkins (and if you're lucky, a plate or two). The food's not half bad and the ouzo flows freely.
RELATED: WHERE TO STAY IN MIAMI!