Another weekend in the books and it's Monday again. Time to return to your cubicle at your dead-end job and put in another week of work for The Man. But don't fret, things could be worse. You could be like the other half of the country and not even have a job at all.
Plus, just a few more hours left until you can go home and collapse on your couch with a bucket of fried chicken, or soy crisps if you're on that spring break diet, and watch hours of mind-numbing TV. If you're scratching your prematurely balding head trying to figure out what to watch, just hit the jump for today's Complex TV Picks...
SPORTS: OLYMPICS, MEN'S FREESTYLE SKIING & SKI JUMPING, NBC, 8 PM
• Not to be outdone by Shaun White, USA's Jeret "Speedy" Peterson is toying with the idea of pulling his fabled "Hurricane" during tonight's freestyle skiing qualification round. Peterson attempted the trick, which consists of three flips and five twists, during the finals of the 2006 Torino Olympics—and ruined his shot at a medal when he failed to land it. Will Peterson attempt the trick again? Will he land it this time? Do you even give a shit?
MOVIE: FORREST GUMP, AMC, 8 PM
• If the whole Olympics thing isn't up your alley, fall back on this classic. The winner of six Academy Awards, Forrest Gump has everything we look for in a movie: action scenes, male bonding, nudity, drugs, and ping-pong.
DRAMA: 24, FOX, 9 PM
• It seems like just yesterday Jack Bauer started replacing Chuck Norris as the punch line in jokes. Almost a decade later, 24 is in its eighth season. Tune in tonight to see Kiefer Sutherland shoot nefarious "ethnic" terrorists all while looking like he just bit into a lemon.
SPORTS: MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL, OKLAHOMA AT KANSAS, ESPN, 9 PM ET
• It's been a tough season of rebuilding for Oklahoma who just lost their number one draft pick, Blake Griffin. The Sooners certainly have their work cut out for them facing off against 7-footer Cole Aldrich and freshmen phenom Xavier Henry. While the Vegas odds are sure to be in favor of Kansas, it wouldn't be college basketball if there weren't upsets.
COMEDY: FAMILY GUY, CARTOON NETWORK, 11 PM
• While some people have started to become bored with Family Guy's nonsensical style of humor, it still makes for good TV when nothing else is on. Hit up Cartoon Network for a new episode and to see if the Family Guy writers will fire any more shots at Sarah Palin.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!