One of the men ASAP Rocky says followed and harassed him during the increasingly controversial Sweden incident has reportedly had all charges against him dropped.

Page Six said Monday that the Swedish Prosecution Authority had dropped charges against the man, who was under investigation since the filing of a counter-notice by one of Rocky's bodyguards. The man had been held on suspicion of abuse, assault, and attempted assault. Now, however, a preliminary investigation into the matter has reportedly been discontinued and the man in question "is no longer suspected of any crime."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

#FREEROCKY

A post shared by AWGE (@awgenization) on Jul 3, 2019 at 3:46pm PDT

Per this latest report, prosecutors have additionally argued that the man—one of two mentioned in Rocky's self-shared footage of portions of the incident as having followed and harassed him "for four blocks"—was acting in self-defense.

"So a few drug addicts are not my fans," Rocky, writing in the caption of an Instagram post earlier this month featuring footage of the men in question, previously said of the incident. "We don't know these guys and we didn't want trouble. They followed us for four blocks, and they were slapping girls' butts who passed. Give me a break."

As for the related investigation into Rocky and two of his associates, that remains in progress as of Monday. Last week, we learned that Rocky would remain in jail for at least one more week thanks to the granting of prosecutors' request for additional time to investigate. 

And on the topic of supposed Trump administration intervention, that story came and went over the weekend, with the general consensus arising that such an intervention would likely have no bearings on Sweden's decisions. Furthermore, as many pointed out, it smacked of opportunism.

Additionally, many (including Justin Bieber) were quick to point out where the administration should simultaneously direct this kind of energy: