Starting May 3, the latest Center Stage pop-up will be in place at the Nordstrom NYC flagship, featuring a reimagination of the deli on the ground floor of the store. Featured among the pop-up shop is a curated collection of men’s and women’s summer 2021 ready-to-wear pieces and accessories, including more than 20 pieces that were uniquely made for this new collaborative experience.
Artist Timothy Goodman has been tapped to create a special mural for the exterior of a roll-up gate near the cash register area. Also on display will be deli staples like kettle chips, sunflower seeds, beef jerky, and more.
In celebration of the pop-up’s opening, both brands have made a $25,000 grant to the Restaurant Workers Community Foundation in support of the Restaurant Workers COVID-19 Crisis Relief Fund, which helps distribute aid to restaurant workers and related nonprofits.
If you’re not in NYC, elements of the new pop-up (as well pieces from the accompanying collection) will also be available at the following Nordstrom locations through June 5:
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Wash.
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Ill.
- Mall of America, Minneapolis, Minn.
- La Jolla at UTC, San Diego, Calif.
- Fashion Square, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Century City, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Valley Fair, San Jose, Calif.
- Domain Northside, Austin, Texas
- The Mall at Green Hills, Nashville, Tenn
Below, see a selection of shots of the NYC pop-up, as well as a number of the pieces from the collection.