ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.
Secure your spot while tickets last!
The Knife recently concluded a short North American portion of their Shaking The Habitual tour. During this leg, the band created reworks of some of their classic tracks and now, they’ve decided to release the new renditions on a mini-album, aptly titled Shaken-Up Versions. To coincide with the news, The Knife have also shared a new video for the “shaken-up” version of Shaking the Habitual’s “Without You My Life Would Be Boring.” Watch that above, and check out the tracklisting for the new record below, out June 17.
Shaken Up Tracklisting:
1. We Share Our Mother’s Health (Shaken-Up Version)
2. Got 2 Let U (Shaken-Up Version)
3. Bird (Shaken-Up Version)
4. Without You My Life Would Be Boring (Shaken-Up Version)
5. Pass This On (Shaken-Up Version)
6. Ready To Lose (Shaken-Up Version)
7. Stay Out Here (Shaken-Up Version)
8. Silent Shout (Shaken-Up Version)