Nearly three years after its release, the music video for Polo G’s 2019 single “Heartless” has passed 100 million views on YouTube. 

To celebrate the milestone, the Chicago rapper took to Instagram on Thursday to share a story behind the music video shoot, which he says took place following a stint in the hospital after he almost overdosed.

“Back story Fa Dat video I was Fresh out the hospital bed From almost overdosing Onnem pills,” Polo G wrote. “I pop right back out & Shoot Dat Video now dat Bitch Platinum w 100ms By it.”

It isn’t the first time Polo G has admitted that he’s almost died from an overdose.

In an interview last December, the 23-year-old rapper opened up about a time in which he ended up in the hospital after losing count of how many pills he popped during a night of partying. 

“When I woke up, I was in the hospital,” he shared. “And my pops was just explaining to me like ‘they said [if] you would had been here any second, even a minute later, you wouldn’t have made it. You probably could’ve passed.”

Polo G went on to admit that he has no recollection of what happened that day.

“They was walking me through everything that happened that day, because I really didn’t remember at all. I think it was like 17 pills I had took in one day; about 15 Xanax and two [Ecstasy] pills. So that just made me think [about] my son, how I got to slow down off that.”