Here are seven astonishing facts that prove truth can be stranger than fiction:
- There are more streets named 2nd Street than 1st Street. In fact, 2nd Street is the most common street name in the U.S., according to the Census Bureau.
- The average cloud weighs about 1.1 million pounds.
- Chickens can see more colors than humans can.
- Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
- Sweden's official Twitter account is actually run by a different Swedish citizen every week.
- The colossal squid has a donut-shaped brain, and its esophagus runs through the middle of it, meaning it could get brain damage from eating something too big.
- Scotland's official animal is the Unicorn.