ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.
Secure your spot while tickets last!
Kevin Spacey reportedly did not enter his expected plea of not guilty in a Nantucket court Monday to indecent assault and battery.
Spacey, joined by attorneys Alan Jackson and Juliane Balliro, appeared in court Monday morning. The court announced that it would impose the conditions put forth by prosecutors, which CNN notes will mean that Spacey must not have any contact with the alleged victim or the family. "By reporting the sexual assault, my client is a determined and encouraging voice for those victims not yet ready to report being sexually assaulted," the alleged victim's civil attorney, Mitchell Garabedian, said.
Another hearing is set for March 4. Spacey is not required to attend. At the time of this writing, there were conflicting accounts as to the status of Spacey's previously reported as imminent plea of not guilty. Per the Associated Press, however, Spacey did not enter a plea Monday.
As first reported last month by the Boston Globe, Spacey is alleged to have assaulted the son of former Boston WCVB-TV anchor Heather Unruh at a bar in 2016. The man was 18 at the time of the alleged incident. Spacey, who within hours of the report had released a bizarre House of Cards-referencing video, was 57 at the time.
"If I didn't pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I'm certainly not going to pay the price for the things I didn't do," Spacey, utilizing a noticeably Frank Underwoodesque voice, said to viewers in the video in question.
The actor has been accused by multiple people of sexual misconduct and/or abuse. In the months since the first of those allegations were made public, he has been nixed from House of Cards and replaced by Christopher Plummer in the nick of time for a Ridley Scott movie.