UPDATE 11/10/2017 10:10 a.m. ET: The release of Louis C.K.'s new film, I Love You, Daddy, has been canceled. A quick statement was released on Friday morning, simply stating that "The Orchard will not be moving forward with the release of I Love You, Daddy." The Orchard is the same theater that canceled the premiere of the film ahead of the allegations being released.

The Orchard had reportedly spent $5 million on the rights to I Love You, Daddy after it was screened at the Toronto International Film Festival back in September.

Both Chloë Grace Moretz and Charlie Day, who star in the film, have pulled out of promoting it. Moretz is said to have stopped promoting two weeks ago after learning about the allegations, while Day released the following statement: "I was as appalled as everyone to read the allegations made in the New York Times. I do not condone sexual misconduct and, in light of the allegations, will not be promoting the movie further."

Netflix is also not going to be working on the second of two Louis C.K. stand-up specials they had in development (the first, 2017, was released in April). "The allegations made by several women in The New York Times about Louis C.K.’s behavior are disturbing," Netflix's statement read. "Louis’s unprofessional and inappropriate behavior with female colleagues has led us to decide not to produce a second stand up special, as had been planned."

See below for original story published on 11/10/17.

Just hours after the New York Times published their investigative piece where five women came forward detailing alleged sexual misconduct by Louis C.K., HBO has decided to rid themselves of anything and everything having to do with the comedian on their On Demand services. In a statement released by an HBO spokesperson, the network announced that C.K. has also been removed from the lineup for the "Night of Too Many Stars: America Unites for Autism Programs" this weekend. 

"Louis C.K. will no longer be participating in the 'Night of Too Many Stars: America Unites for Autism Programs," which will be presented live on HBO on November 18," HBO said. "In addition, HBO is removing Louis C.K.’s past projects from its On Demand services." Of the five women who spoke out about C.K.'s sexual misconduct, one opted to remain anonymous, citing a desire to be protected for family privacy reasons. All five discussed incidents which involved C.K. masturbating in front of them, masturbating over the phone, or asking them to watch him masturbate. 

The New York Times piece has already led C.K. to cancel the New York premiere of his latest film, I Love You, Daddy. FX, the home for a number of the comedian's projects including the hit TV series Louie and Better Things, said in a statement that they're reviewing the matter. "We are obviously very troubled by the allegations about Louis C.K. published in The New York Times today," the company said, according to Deadline. "The network has received no allegations of misconduct by Louis C.K. related to any of our 5 shows produced together over the past 8 years. FX Networks and FXP take all necessary actions to protect our employees and thoroughly investigate any allegations of misconduct within our workplace. That said, the matter is currently under review."