That saying, "trust no bitch"? Apparently, it applies to places like CVS as well, because according to a new report, a location of the popular pharmacy chain in Chatham, New Jersey, accidentally sold as many as 50 families breast cancer medication instead of chewable fluoride tablets for children.

CVS has apologized and alerted all families whose kids were affected, but no one is exactly sure how the switch from a a safe tablet that prevents tooth decay to the pill Tamoxifen, which blocks estrogen production, happened. Luckily, the kids who did take the pill are probably OK, according to a professor with the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at the University of the Sciences, Daniel Hussar. "Fortunately, it's very unlikely that this specific drug would cause any serious or adverse effects when used for only a short periods of time," he said.

Additionally, CVS Caremark director of public relations Mike DeAngelis said that most families alerted probably didn't even get the wrong pills. Fluoride tablets and breast cancer drugs taste a tad different, you know?

In any case, this mix-up is kind of scary. Trust no bitch, indeed.

[via Gawker]

Also Watch