On a recent podcast by Kojima Productions, the team let loose a few details on their upcoming Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. According to Kojima Productions:
- The events between the Raiden of MGS4′s ending and Metal Gear Rising’s Raiden will be explained.
- There is a new Zan Datsu system, which has been rebalanced and tweaked, and made more fast paced and dynamic to match the action gameplay.
- In this game you are not hiding from the enemies, but they are hiding from you, and they will try to ambush you.
- The game will have CODEC conversations, probably even more than MGS4 did [unbelievable].
- You will be able to cut almost everything.
- There are two ways to approach enemies: you can cut very quickly, or cut more strategically, aiming for specific parts.