1) #DeflateGate: Properly inflated footballs wouldn't have turned the Patriots into the Jaguars.
2) The Based God Curse: The 56-win Rockets lost to the 67-win Warriors because of a curse? Let's see him work his black magic on every team in the league next year besides the Sixers. If Nerlens Noel and Co. hoist the 'ship then this goes from old joke to truly terrifying.
3) Free Agency Rumors: Dwyane Wade's dad wore a Cavs shirt. LeBron opted out of his deal. The Lakers cleared cap room and met with Kevin Love. And DeAndre Jordan gave the Mavs "his word." Then they signed with (in order): the Heat, Cavs, Cavs and Clippers. Well...that was exciting.
4) DeAndre Jordan's Cold Feet: Speaking of DeAndre Jordan, it's not official until he signs on the dotted line. Every college fan who's seen a player decommit before Signing Day already knew this. Another way of saying that is: Every college fan
who's seen a player decommit before Signing Day already knew this.
5) Anything Mayweather-Pacquiao: They talked pre-fight trash. They talked post-fight trash. They kind of fought in-between. Most importantly, they got some of your money and time. There's no need to give them anymore.
#DeflateGate: If you're still truly worked up over this, you got bigger issues in life than Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.