Clockwise From Top: T-Pain, Ludacris, Yeasayer, Travis McCoy, Wale
Each day Complex scours the music blogs for 5 fresh songs that you should listen to in our 5 O'Clock Shuffle post. Instead of going crazy trying to keep up with your RSS feeds everyday, just head over to Complex.com to stay up-to-date on important leaks and releases.
The leaks were a little slow earlier today, but we wound up finding some bangers later on. Those include: the first joint off T-Pain's next mixtape, Luda's official "How Low" remix, and a free download from indie favs Yeasayer's upcoming album. You can find all those songs and a couple more worth checking out after the jump...
SONG: "So Much Pain"
• Here's the first offering from his mixtape of the same name. He's spits kinda nice on this too. Look out for for an official single for Revolver featuring Lady Gaga in the near future.
SONG: "How Low (Remix)"
ARTIST: Ludacris f/ Rick Ross & Twista
• This looks like an official remix for once. Battle Of The Sexes just got an official release date too: March 16.
• One of the first songs of the year guaranteed to send the indie rock critics into a frenzy. Their sophomore disc, Odd Blood, drops on February 8.
SONG: "The Manual"
ARTIST: Travis McCoy f/ T-Pain & Young Ca$h
• If anyone recalls, Katy Perry's ex signed to Nappy Boyz as a solo artist a while back. He's a decent rapper when he wants to be, but we're gonna need something better than this before we're totally convinced.
SONG: "O Let's Do It"
ARTIST: Wale f/ Fat Trel
• Wale is always rapping over someone else's beat, but this is one of his better Internet freestyles in a while.
Visit Complex.com every day at 5 PM for your daily "5 O'Clock Shuffle" playlist.