Famed sculptor Ellsworth Kelly created this minimalist sculpture, and named it after the motto that Chicago’s resilient residents adopted in order to move forward after the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. As a result, the sculpture is a hollow stainless-steel column, located at the northernmost end of the site of the fire, and makes a simple yet eye-catching homage to the skyscrapers that were built in this tragedy’s wake, and that have defined Chicago ever since.