We all know that Ferrari is working on a successor to the Enzo hypercar, but until now we've known very little about it. There was a "secret" showing of the car in Maranello for potential customers and one of those customers has leaked the following:
- It will weigh 2,800 lbs.
- The V12 will make 800 hp, and the Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) will add another 150.
- 0-60 mph will happen in 3.0 seconds.
- 1-120 mph will only take 7.0 seconds.
- It can stop from 120 mph in only 377 feet.
- Top speed is 230 mph.
- It has lapped Ferrari's Fiorano test track in 1:20, which is a massive three whole seconds faster than the current record, held by the F12.
- 499 will be made.
- The price tag will be $1.62 Million.
We just can't wait to see the comparisons between this and the McLaren P1.
[via Left Lane News]