As the 2017 NCAA Tournament kicks off, Complex Sneakers and StockX are creating a bit of its own madness this March. Starting today, the mobile sneaker marketplace is launching a bracket-style roll out of 64 pairs of the hottest sneakers that will be available for retail or less.
Yes, you read that correctly— for retail or less. With sneakers like the Air Jordan XI "Space Jam," OVO x Air Jordan XII, Pharrell x Adidas Human Race NMDs, Adidas Yeezy Boost 350s, 350 V2s and 750s included in the Complex Sneakers x StockX Sneaker Madness, you will not want to miss it.
Here's how it works.
- 32 pairs are available in Round 1, starting now
- 16 more pairs will be added in Round 2, starting on 3/18 at 10 a.m. EST
- 8 more pairs will be added in Round 3, starting on 3/23 at 10 a.m. EST
- 4 more pairs will be added in the Quarter Finals, starting on 3/25 at 10 a.m. EST
- 2 more pairs will be added in the Semi Finals, starting on 4/1 at 10 a.m. EST
- 2 more pairs will be added in the Finals, starting on 4/3 at 10 a.m. EST
- Bidding closes on all 64 pairs on 4/4 at 10 p.m. EST
- Winners will be announced on 4/6, before 3 p.m. EST
At the beginning of each round, the list of added sneakers will be announced. Ready to place a bid? Download the StockX mobile app on iTunes or Google Play. If you already have the StockX app, make sure it's updated to the most current version. Check out the Round 1 bracket and start placing bids on sneakers labeled "Sneaker Madness." For more details, visit StockX's website here.