Kettlebell training is one of the great workout regimens that exist today. Whether you are the most physically dominant athlete or just a busy professional look for a quality workout routine that combines strength training, cardiorespiratory conditioning, core stabilization, coordination, and dynamic mobility, this is the workout you need.
Cutting-edger trainer, Steve Cotter outlines the seven reasons of why the kettlebell is the best option of fitness compares to the existing ones available now:
- The kettlebell is a very practical tool to target and improve on strength, power, mobility, balance, agility, coordination, endurance and stamina.
- There is a lot of versatility that comes with swinging the kettlebell. As you are curating one body part, you are getting a total body workout all at the same time
- Kettlebells may look different but they have the same properties as lifting barbells or dumbells. Despite that, this unique equipment allows not only traditional weightlifting maneuvers but unorthodox skills like kettlebell juggling
- Kettlebells are afforfable. With just a few hundred dollars you can outfit a home gym that will allow continue progression to reach your goals.
- Since kettles are such a free form activity, it makes working out fun.
- The efficiency of kettlebell training is unremarkable. Since you are working out everything all out once you don’t have to spend extra time in the gym focusing on one part at a time.
- Ketttle bell training is athletic not just in the way it builds your muscles but also by the way it build your skills; helping with your coordination and dynamic mobility.
Steve Cotter’s book Kettlebell Training will release in October with extensive coverage on getting started with kettlebells and much more. For more information on books and other workout tools, head over to Human Kinetics.