The Internet is a big place, and there is a lot of crap that hits the hype and sneaker sites each week. To help wade through the B.S., we edit the sneaker flow into the top 10 sneakers of the week each Friday afternoon. Hit the jump for the top 10 kicks that hit the web the week of August 21-26, including the new Air Jordan Retro XI Cool Grey, Nike Air Max 1 "Hyperfuse", Gourmet Quattro Skate, and the latest Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte III.
#10: CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR CUPSOLE HI
• It looks as though the legendary Converse Chuck Taylor has hit puberty and matured into a fine leather sneaker. Sleeker and more fashionable, it seems it was only yesterday that Mr. Taylor was sporting all canvas. Available now for your shopping pleasure. [Nice Kicks]
#9: NIKE POSSESSION JUSTIFIED BLACK/RED
• The Nike Possession Justified is an all-new shoe, taking inspiration from basketball shoes of the past. With good retro looks like these, you're justified in wondering why these kicks weren't made decades ago. Expect these to drop during the holiday season. [Sneaker News]
#8: NIKE LUNAR MARIAH BLACK/PHOTO BLUE
• If you're looking for a running sneaker that's feather-light but svelte and trendy enough to impress ladies at the gym, then the Nike Lunar Mariah may be for you. Buy 'em now. [Sneaker News]
#7: ADIDAS OBYO JAMES BOND FOR DAVID BECKHAM FORUM MID DB
• Posh Spice isn't the only one with her hand in fashion. UNDFTD's James Bond presents his take on the Adidas ObyO Forum Mid DB for David Beckham. Get your kicks like Beckham this upcoming Fall/Winter season. [Hypebeast]
#6: KNOLL X VANS VAULT MOUNTAIN EDITION LX
• Knoll Textiles and Vans have come together once again to offer up the Knoll x Vans Vault Mountain Edition, perfect for hitting the streets or your favorite hiking trail, if you have one. [Nice Kicks]
#5: CONS RUNE PRO MID
• Broken bones FTW! Yeah right. You don't have to skate like Rune Gilfberg to be as fly. Cop the kicks and leave tricks to the kids. [Sneaker News]
#4: AIR JORDAN XI "COOL GREY"
• What's cooler than cool? How about these cold Air Jordan XI "Cool Greys" with an icy bottom and a frigid December release date? [Nice Kicks]
#3: RONNIE FIEG X ASICS GEL LYTE III "THE COVE"
• Ronnie Fieg continues to grace us with variations on the Asics Gel Lyte III, this time by way of "The Cove," a sneaker dropping soon and one that will probably will be gone shortly thereafter. Act quick on these babies...or just sit there and stare at the stunning Soraya Yd. [Nice Kicks]
#2: NIKE AIR MAX 1 HYPERFUSE
• As it looks, the classic Air Max 1 will become the third Nike sneaker to receive the "all-Hyperfuse-everything" treatment. Lightweight, breathable and seamless. Score. [The Freshness]
#1: GOURMET QUATTRO SKATE
• Whether you're a classy skater or casual gentleman, these Gourmet Quattro Skates offer the versatility to go from curbside slappys to the bar and back again. Pick 'em up now via the Gourmet site. [Nice Kicks]