Last month, we unveiled our epic Holiday Gift Guide, filled with 300 Complex-approved products designed to beat the Black Friday blues. Hanukkah has passed, but there's still a week and a half until Christmas, so here are even 15 more quality movie ideas for you last-minute shoppers:
• Inception (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Christopher Nolan's thriller takes place in your mind. And that's not a joke about you giving him brains!
• Salt (Deluxe Unrated Edition)
Is Angelina Jolie's CIA agent a Russian traitor or not? Who gives a shit? She's hot as balls in a sauna!
• The Other Guys (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg bring back the incompetent police comedy. Incompetent police! Ha! As if!
• Lottery Ticket
No lie, we're co-signing a comedy with Bow Wow. And we're looking you in the eye. What!
• How to Train Your Dragon (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Dragon Double Pack)
A Viking boy gets friendly with a dragon. Whoa! Not like that, buddy! This is children's animation!
• Cronos (Criterion Collection)
Guillermo del Toro's directorial debut shows the horrors of chasing eternal youth. And he's not talking about Mickey Rourke's face.
See what it's really like for soldiers in Afghanistan before your family gets all dysfunctional debating the war over dinner.
• Shrek: The Whole Story Boxed Set
The Shrek franchise >>>>>>>>>> The Love Guru
• The Zookeeper
A caretaker looks after animals in war-torn eastern Europe. So he cages them but cares deeply for them? Hmmm.
Jonah Hill plays a boyish adult who clings to his mom, preventing her new boyfriend from really getting it in.
• The Town (Extended Cut Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Ben Affleck's crime drama about Bahston bank rahbbahs is wicked thrilling!
• Despicable Me (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Steve Carrell plays a supervillain who wants to get his swag back by stealing the moon. And in the process he steals...our...hearts.
• Exit Through the Gift Shop
Watch some of the world's coolest street artists get up on walls! You thought we were gonna say, "Your moms!" but no, we're too classy for that.
Trapped in the elevator with the Devil. And we don't mean a dude who just ate Indian food.
• Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (Two-Pack with Wall Street)
Watch greedy suits break the law and the bank. 'Cause you definitely don't see enough of that in real life.